Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S
The Xiaomi launches the new redmi note 7s which looks exactly same as the Redmi Note 7 and as well as the Redmi Note 7 pro in shortly we can say these are the siblings of the Redmi note 7S. Till now in India, the Xiaomi is the most popular Phone in budget-oriented smartphone and gives a high-level spec at low-segment Price to stay in the competition redmi launches a new phone every quarter of the year.
|Mobile||Xiaomi Redmi Note 7s|
|Display||6.3 Inch FHD+|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 660soc|
|Battery Capacity||4000 mAh|
- The Base variant of this Phone starts at 10,999 INR.
- Which is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S Design
- The redmi note 7s in terms of design the Phone is the same as Redmi note 7 pro and Redmi note 7 Which comes with sandwich glass design in corning gorilla glass 5 at the front as well at the back of the Phone, with the glass finish at the end the Phone feels such a premium look in hands which is so exceptional at this point of price tag.
- Like all, it’s siblings this Phone does have a dot notch, and the Xiaomi calls it “Dot Notch” The Phone gets so comfortable to hold in hands with rounded corners on the edge which looks so elegant.
- The Redmi note 7S has a large display of 6.3-inch FHD+ (1080×2340) 19:5:9 which is IPS LCD panel with a pixel density of 409 ppi.
- The Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S comes in three colors, Onyx Black, Sapphire Blue, & Ruby Red the screen to body ratio is of 81.4% with a thin noticeable bezel around the Phone the Fingerprint scanner is placed on the rear part of the Phone which is well positioned and could be reached easily.
- The Redmi Note 7S comes with a Hybrid dual-sim slot which means you can insert one 4G sim and in another slot, it can be only a sim card or either a MicroSD card instead of giving a dedicated microSD slot which can be a disagree to agree.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7S Specifications and Software
- The redmi note 7s is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC (System on Chip) 14nm, which is an octa-core chipset Clocked at 2.2GHz Kyro 260 & 1.8GHz Kyro 260
- With integrated Adreno 512 graphics the Redmi Note 7S comes in two variants 3GB/32GB & 4GB/64GB and can be expanded upto 256GB with hybrid slot, the base variant starts at 10,999 INR.
- Redmi note 7S comes with dual rear camera setup the main camera is 48MP which is a Samsung GM1 primary sensor with f/1.8 aperture a PDAF lens which can shoot videos up to 1080p at 30/60/120 FPS the other camera is a depth sensor of 5MP with f/2.2 Aperture.
- which handles Portrait shoots and has an AI (Artificial Intelligence) recognition along with HDR support well on the front selfie camera has a 13MP with f/2.0 Aperture can shoot up to 1080p but can’t shoot in 30/60 FPS but has an EIS (Electronic Image Stabilization) for a high Portrait Images.
- As a concern of the battery capacity of the Phone is 4000mAh which supports Quick Charge 4 at 18W.
- with a USB type-c port for fast charging with one hour charge, you will get upto 70% of life.
The Xiaomi redmi note 7s runs on the latest MIUI Build 10.3 will be getting out of the box as on top with Android Pie 9.0 with the latest May Security Patch. MIUI is heavily Customizable. With the MIUI themes, you can customize the whole look and feel of your device.
When coming to bloatware on this device it is heavily pre-installed apps by the manufacturer like Amazon India, Facebook, Netflix, Opera, Twitter, and DailyHunt among these apps Xiaomi claims to be bundle their apps Mi Music, Mi Video, Mi Drop The upgrade to Redmi Note 7S is majorly due to the 48MP Sensor which can take a seriously immersive and strikingly photos.
To get more mobile reviews and updates, Visit our Home Page Mytechmobiles.com and know all Smartphones Specifications.