Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro
Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro launches yet another flagship device redmi k20 pro which claims to be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon flagship processor as in the line up the company also launches Redmi K20 which is a Snapdragon 7 Series processor both the device seems to be a Flagship Killer in 2019. The Phone is expected to launch on July 15th.
- The Main camera on Redmi K20 Pro Packs with a 48MP.
- The phone packs with a Snapdragon 855 which is a powerful processor from Qualcomm.
- The Redmi K20 Pro packs a vivid design in a 3D glass and a sleek Frame which uses a nano-holographic technology.
Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro Design
- As we are heading towards future tech in the smartphone world we tend to see powerful & beautiful phones as coming to the redmi k20 pro this phone comes with a pop-selfie camera which leaves you with a full view display no notch.
- The display itself is a 6.39-inch FHD+ (1080×2340) Super AMOLED with a screen to body ratio of 86.1% the pixel density on this phone is 403 ppi with Corning gorilla glass 5 and HDR Support.
- Most likely the Redmi K20 also shares the same display as Redmi K20 Pro but doesn’t supports DC Dimming in K20.
- The design on the back of this phone is quite interesting which features a premium glossy the Flame red color which feels I must say this So Sexy! (LOL)
- The Phone comes with three color variants Carbon Black, Flame Red, & Glacier blue.
- If i would be in your in place and willing to buying this phone i would definitely look out for the Flame Red variant which indeed a Specular phone.
- The phone also boasts with an Optical In-Display fingerprint sensor.
Redmi K20 Pro Specifications & Software
- Under the hood of redmi k20 pro is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SoC that features 1 cores clocked at 2.84GHz, 3 cores at 2.24GHz and 4 cores at 1.8Ghz which is a 7nm chip.
- To boost up the graphics performance it is integrated with Adreno 640 for an aggressive gaming experience.
- The Phone comes in Four ram & storage variants 6GB/64GB/128GB & 8GB/128GB/256GB UFS 2.1 Storage
- At rear it has a triple camera setup with main camera of 48MP which claims to be SONY (IMX586) f/1.8 aperture PDAF lens, an 8MP telephoto lens with 2X Optical Zoom f/2.4 and a Ultra wide camera of 13MP with a 124.8 degree field of view which is capable of shooting videos in 4K at 60FPS and 1080p at 960FPS.
- The Motorized selfie pop-up camera is of 20MP f/2.2 aperture and is capable of video recording at 1080p at 30FPS.
- And all other necessary sensors accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass with Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC & Type C port for fast charging and data transfer.
- The battery capacity on K20 Pro is 4000mAh which is a 27W fast charging battery with Quick charge 4+ all day battery life so that you don’t lose any moment in your day to day life.
The redmi k20 pro runs the latest build of MIUI 10.3 on top of with the latest Android Pie 9.0 Xiaomi promises for all the latest Updates which will be first In line for Redmi K20 Pro and without launching of the phone in India the Redmi K20 pro has been already Joined the Android Q beta program. As of Xiaomi company it does comes loaded with bloatware. Stay updated for more review on Redmi K20 Pro.
|Mobile||Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro|
|Display||6.39 Inch FHD+|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 855|
|Battery Capacity||4000 mAh|
Stay tuned for more Reviews and updates, do visit Mytechmobiles.com