Mi A3 Review
Xiaomi launches yet an other mid-range performance-oriented smartphone as the successor of Mi A2 the company now launches it’s upgraded version Mi A3 which is getting ready to launch on the 21st of August 2019 and will available on Amazon India.
- The phone has triple rear camera setup with Main of 48MP.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 SoC powers the Mi A3.
- The Mi A3 runs on Android 9.0 with the Android One program.
- Mi a3 price in india starts at 19,900 INR.
Mi A3 Design
- The display on mi a3 has a waterdrop notch upfront while leaving the screen with a full view display with minimal bezels around the phone.
- Mi a3 sports a 6.08-inch HD+ (720×1560) AMOLED panel by offering a 19:5:9 aspect ratio and a screen to body ratio of 80.3 % sporting with a 286-pixel density.
- The rear part of the phone is made up of glass which is protected by corning gorilla glass 5, and at the front is also protected by corning gorilla glass 5, and comes in three color variants Not Just Blue, More Than White, and Kind of Gray.
- The back of the phone features a triple rear camera setup with a tiny LED flash separated by the camera bump, and an in-display fingerprint sensor replaces fingerprint.
As the successor of Mi A2 in Android one program the Mi A3 is the company’s third smartphone based on Google’s Android One program which means no-pre installed bloatware apart from the google apps which can also be uninstalled. The phone runs on the latest Android Pie 9.0 with the updated security patch.
Xiaomi Mi A3 specifications
- Under the hood of mi a3 specifications is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 chipset features an Octa-core processor clocked at (4×2.0 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz).
- Adreno 610 GPU handles the graphics duties on the mi a3, which is quite good at games like PUBG Mobile, Asphalt, & PES 2019 with moderate to high settings can be a lag-free experience.
- The phone comes in two storage variant with only 4GB of ram which is 64GB/4GB and 128GB/4GB with again can be expandable upto 256GB via microSD slot.
- The rear part has a triple camera setup with a 48MP f/1.8 PDAF lens + 8MP f/2.2 (ultrawide) + 2MP f/2.4 depth sensor with 4K recording at 30FPS.
- Front waterdrop notch houses a 32MP f/2.0 selfie shooter takes incredible portrait shots and crisp images with beauty effects with 1080p video recording.
- The connectivity options on xiaomi mi a3 include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack with Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
- A massive 4030mAh battery powers the mi a3 and said to be giving a full-day battery life on a single charge and supports for 18W fast charging.
MI a3 specs
||Android v9.0 (Pie)
||Dual SIM, GSM+GSM, Dual VoLTE
||August 21, 2019 (Expected)
||SIM1: Nano SIM2: Nano (Hybrid)
||4G: Available (supports Indian bands) 3G: Available, 2G: Available
||Yes under display
||6.08″ (15.44 cm)
||48MP + 8MP + 2MP
||Qualcomm Snapdragon 665
||Octa core (2 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 260 + 1.8 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 260)
||Blue, Grey, White
||Corning Gorilla Glass v5
||6.08 inches (15.44 cm)
||720 x 1560 pixels
||Yes Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch
||Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus
||Yes Phase Detection autofocus
||Continuous Shooting, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR)
||32 MP Front Camera
||Yes LED Flash
||1920×1080 @ 30 fps, 1280×720 @ 30 fps
||Yes Up to 256 GB
||Yes Wi-Fi 802.11, a/ac/b/g/n
||Wi-Fi Direct, Mobile Hotspot
||Yes (Doesn`t support micro-USB)
||Mass storage device, USB charging
||4G (supports Indian bands), 3G, 2G
||Yes with A-GPS, Glonass
Stay tuned for more Reviews and updates, do visit Mytechmobiles.com