The Vivo’s newest mid-range rocker the Y95 this device sports with a shiny design at the back and the phone looks, the same as the Vivo V11 pro and Vivo X21 which is said to be upgradeable model over its predecessor.
Vivo Y95 Design
- The design on the vivo y95 is said to be full view display while featuring a water drop notch whereas the company calls it a Halo notch.
- vivo y95 packs with a massive display of 6.22-inch HD+ (720 x 1520) IPS LCD panel which is a 19:9 aspect ratio and a pixel density of 270ppi.
- As far as concerns the display is not as sharp, but the viewing angles are pretty good in the bright sunlight too, which is acceptable at this price point.
- The phone comes in two color variants, which is Starry Night, Nebula Purple, as the colors on this device are in shiny gradient finishes.
- As the phone looks premium with its new dual color at the back which is made out of plastic, but it is of good quality and also attracts smudges and fingerprints.
- The camera on the rear is placed on the top-left corner, and the fingerprint sits right in the middle of the phone which is said to be a colossal sensor.
- The vivo y95 runs on the Funtouch OS 4.5 which is based on Android 8.1 Oreo as the company promises for its future updates and latest features.
- The phone has a pretty decent UI which runs smooth as butter and does not have an app drawer where all the icons placed on the home screen itself.
- The phone comes with pre-installed bloatware from vivo which include V-Appstore,I Music, I Theme, I Manager, vivoCloud, EasyShare, vivo.com and a few typical google applications, where some apps can be uninstalled which are unnecessary.
- The y95 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 which is an entry-level processor from Qualcomm which is an Octa-Core processor clocked at (2×1.95 GHz & 6×1.45 GHz)
- Adreno 505 GPU powers the graphics on this phone which can be seen for a mid-range gaming device as the PUBG and Asphalt can run in low-level graphics mode.
- The phone comes in one storage variant available which is 4GB/64GB again which can be expandable via MicroSD slot up to 256GB and promising with a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The back of the phone features a dual camera setup which comes with a 13MP f/2.2 aperture PDAF lens, and a 2MP f/2.4 depth sensor with LED flash and HDR support can record up to 1080p at 30FPS.
- The front halo notch camera features a 20MP f/2.0 aperture which is an AI selfie camera and provides various shooting modes such as Portrait Mode, Face Beauty, Time-Lapse, Slow-mo, and can record up to 1080 at 30FPS.
- Apart from all these the phone is equipped with all necessary sensors Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 4.2, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
- The phone is backed by a massive 4030mAh battery which delivers excellent all-day battery life even at high usage, but it does not support fast charge, which is quite a disappointment.
|Display||6.22-inch HD+ (720 x 1520) IPS LCD|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 439|
|Front Camera||20MP f/2.0 aperture|
|Rear Camera||13MP f/2.2 aperture PDAF lens + 2MP f/2.4 depth sensor|
|OS||Android 8.1 Oreo|
Stay tuned for more Reviews and updates, do visit Mytechmobiles.com