Samsung Galaxy S10
This is the phone to be for 2019 the phone is positioned so perfectly at the beginning of this year. The significant new changes are things to know with the S10 in Specs, Design, and Cameras.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Design
- As we all know, Samsung is good at their display tech so far the Samsung Galaxy S10 packs with a 6.1-inch QHD+ (1440×3040)
- Curved Dynamic AMOLED Infinity-O Display, With a 19:9 aspect ratio and a pixel density of 550 PPi.
- In addition to that, Samsung S10 comes in six color variants Prism White, Prism Black, Prism Green, Prism Blue, Canary Yellow, Flamingo Pink.
- The S10 comes with a hole punch selfie camera which claims to be Samsung’s Infinity-O display placed on the top right corner on the device.
- The back on the phone features a triple rear camera with Corning gorilla glass 5 not only but also the front is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 6.
- Samsung Galaxy S10 runs on the latest Samsung’s One UI on top of with Android Pie 9.0 Which does not add any bloatware on this device.
- Samsung’s One UI claims to be very handy in real life, which is powered by AI and reads your day to day actions that how you utilize your device in your daily life.
- Taking into consideration, the S10 comes in two storage variants 8GB/128GB & 8GB/512GB, although the Storage can be expandable with a hybrid slot with a one sim standby.
- In the first place, the phone packs with a Samsung’s Exynos 9820 64bit octa-core processor which is 8nm chip clocked at 2.73GHz (Maximum clock speed) 2.31GHz + 1.95GHz with an AI Integrated.
- Graphics duty is handled by Mali-G76 MP12 which boost the gaming performance to a whole new level.
- On the back of S10 it is an advanced triple rear camera setup with primary at 12MP Telephoto Camera f/2.4 aperture the 12MP secondary telephoto lens with f/2.4 aperture and has a 10X digital zoom and 16MP Ultra wide camera which offers 123 degree (FOV).
- The Front hole punch camera is 10MP sensor f/1.9 aperture which can shoot up to 4k selfie videos.
- The camera on this device offers a dual Optical Image Stabilization which can shoot super steady video recording and HDR10+ support.
- Above all this the phone has all required specs like dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, Dual 4G support comes with a hybrid sim slot, NFC, and USB Type-C 3.0
- The Samsung Galaxy S10 is coupled with a 3400 mAh battery, not only but also it supports wired 18W and wireless charging at 15W.
- With all the latest features and specs, the Samsung Galaxy S10 is ready for the future which can handle whatever you throw On it.
|Mobile||Samsung Galaxy S10|
|Display||6.1-inch QHD+Curved Dynamic
AMOLED Infinity-O Display
|Processor||Exynos 9820 Octa-Core|
|Front Camera||10 MP|
|OS||Android Pie 9.0|
Stay tuned for more Reviews and updates, do visit Mytechmobiles.com