Samsung Galaxy M40
Samsung Galaxy M40 is mainly Focusing on the Indian market as the M series phones are budget-oriented smartphones. which comes with exceptional specs, as rumors suggest it costs around 20,000 INR.
Samsung Galaxy M40 the Successor of M series phone the company has revealed the launch date about the Galaxy M40. but the launch event will be held on June 11th, M40 is said to come with Snapdragon 6 Series chipset.
Samsung Galaxy M40 Design
- As of now leaks galaxy m40 it is said to be coming with an Infinity-O Punch hole Display. The Camera punch hole is placed on the top left corner of the Phone and full view display.
- Talking about the battery, I might say a slight disappointment as the M30 offered with a massive 5000mAh whereas the M40 Packs with 3500mAh battery.
- which is a disappointment for Samsung, and it does support fast charging at 15W With a Non-removable battery 3500mAh, comes with all necessary sensors and the Fingerprint is mounted on the rear part of the Phone.
- As all other flagship phones Samsung ditches the headphone jack on this Phone, you can’t use your headphones unless you connect it with a type-C connector.
- Yes the phones have a USB Type-C 2.0 for quick charging and active noise cancellation with dedicated mic for better outdoor voice over calling.
- As the predecessor of Samsung M30, the Galaxy M40 will also have Dolby Atmos Sound with crystal clear Technology, and the Phone comes in two variant color options Black & Blue.
- As of Samsung M30 AMOLED display, this is a downgrade to M40 as it comes with IPS LCD Panel, which is a bit annoying but Samsung never fails us with their display Quality at this price segment.
- The Phone is powered by Snapdragon 675 SoC an 11nm chip which is an Octa-Core processor Clocked at 2.0GHz & 1.7GHz, and the graphics duties are handled by Adreno 612 GPU For better gaming performance.
- The galaxy m40 comes in two variants 4GB/64GB & 6GB/128GB and dedicated microSD slot up to 1TB.
- The Phone has a massive screen of 6.3-inch FHD (1080×2340) Display for the aspect ratio of 19:5:9 with 409 PPI density.
- And coming through all other specifications, the M40 has a Dual Sim Stand-by which supports Dual 4G comes with Dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Supports Bluetooth 5.0.
- Samsung galaxy m40 comes with triple rear setup at the back with the Main Camera of 32MP with an f/1.7 aperture PDAF lens, 8MP ultra wide lens and 5MP depth sensor this is to focus on the subjects and as well as OIS with an LED Flash.
- The Selfie camera is of 16MP with f/2.0 aperture which is in punch hole display.
- Speaking of the Phone’s UI, the Samsung Galaxy M40 will be first in the M series to Get Android Pie 9.0 Out of the box with Samsung’s latest One UI.
- This Samsung galaxy m40 will be officially launched in India on June 11th. The Phone will be sold exclusively online on Amazon India and Samsung’s Official Online Stores.
|Mobile||Samsung Galaxy M40|
|Processor||Snapdragon 675 SoC|
|Front Camera||16 MP|
|OS||Android Pie 9.0|
Stay tuned for more Reviews and updates, do visit Mytechmobiles.com