Xiaomi launched the third generation of its Redmi Y3 as the predecessor of its Redmi Y2, the phone is said to be upgradeable model over the Y2. As the company introduced the Y series for the youth and selfie lovers, the phone arrives with a 32MP selfie shooter.
Redmi Y3 Design
- Speaking of the design, the phone has significant changes while comparing to its predecessor Redmi Y2, comes in gradient finishes at the back, which looks so exceptional.
- The display on the redmi y3 packs with a 6.26-inch HD+ (720 x 1520) IPS LCD panel with a 269-pixel density of 19:9 aspect ratio protected by corning gorilla glass 5.
- The phone comes in three colour options from redmi which are Elegant Blue, Bold Red, & Prime Black, glossy finish on the back, which makes the device premium to hold in hand.
- The rear body of the redmi y3 is made out of plastic which is a soft-rubberised plastic frame it does attract fingerprints and smudges easily.
- As the back and front are coated with a P2i nano-coating which resists against water splashes.
- The camera on the back is placed on the top left corner with a slight camera bump, and the fingerprint scanner is positioned well at the middle, which can be reached easily.
Redmi Y3 Software
- The Redmi Y3 runs on latest MIUI 10.2 which is based upon the Android 9.0 Pie where you get all the latest features and updates.
- The UI runs buttery smooth, while having no app drawer the icons are placed on the homescreen.
- The phone does have a tone of bloatware pre-installed, where some apps can’t be uninstalled, as in-app ads are annoying, which are bulky in some apps from Xiaomi.
- The pre-installed apps like Mi pay let you to setup UPI wallets and Mi Drop which is used for file sharing over through phone and computer via FTP.
Redmi Y3 Specifications
- The redmi y3 is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 a 14nm chipset which is an Octa-Core processor clocked at (4×1.8 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz).
- Adreno 506 GPU powers the graphics on this device for an immersive gaming mode and experience lag-free gaming.
- As speaking of the storage variants, the Redmi Y3 comes in 64GB/4GB or 32GB/3GB which is priced at 9,999 and 1000 extra for the 64GB variant with providing a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- The rear camera on the phone features a 12MP f/2.2 aperture PDAF lens and a 2MP depth sensor, which can record video up to 1080p at 60FPS.
- At the front, it features a 32MP f/2.2 aperture which is high res camera which can shoot beautiful portrait images, with HDR support and can take 1080p videos at 30FPS.
- Apart from that, the phone is equipped with all sensors which include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
- The Battery on this device is backed by a 4000mAh which gives all-day battery life with a single charge.
- As the phone doesn’t support for fast charge the 10W charger can charge up to 0 to 50% in an hour.
|Display||6.26-inch HD+ IPS LCD|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 632|
|Front Camera||32MP f/2.2 aperture|
|Rear Camera||12MP f/2.2 aperture + 2MP depth sensor|
|OS||Android 9.0 Pie|
Stay tuned for more Reviews and updates, do visit Mytechmobiles.com