Redmi Note 7 Pro
Redmi Note 7 Pro: Xiaomi launches yet another budget segment phone which is said to be Redmi note 7 Pro which packs with unbelievable hardware at low-cost price, as the Xiaomi mainly focus on the Indian market and launches new phone every quarter of the year.
Redmi Note 7 Pro Design
- The Redmi series has a particular design about their phones, as the Redmi 7 pro comes with a Dot notch.
- which leaves a full view display with tiny bezels around the phone.
- The display on the redmi note 7 pro comes in a 6.3-inch FHD+ (1080 x 2340) IPS LCD with a pixel density of 409PPi and screen to body ratio of 19:5:9, Which is protected by Corning gorilla glass 5.
- The phone comes in three color variants Nebula Red, Neptune Blue, Space Black
- The phone has a very sleek design and feels so premium in hands with a camera bump on the back.
- As the Xiaomi Note 7 pro doesn’t come with an IP rating, thus the company has used P2i hydrophobic nano-coating what it does is it protects your phone against an accidental spill of water which can hold only minor liquid splashes.
- On the rear part of the phone is also protected by Corning gorilla glass 5 which attracts smudge and fingerprint print magnet.
- The phone is a dual-sim standby with dual 4G LTE.
- The rear camera is placed at the top left corner which comes with a thick camera bump and has a fingerprint scanner at the middle of the phone which can be reached easily.
- The redmi note 7 pro runs the latest version of MIUI 10 on top of with Android 9.0 Pie as out of the box.
- As coming to the MIUI which comes with a Tonne of bloatware which includes such as Daily Hunt, Opera News, and ShareChat.
- Apart from that, it comes with preloaded Xiaomi apps such as Mi Browser, Mi Video, Mi Community, and Mi-Pay. As of you can uninstall third-party apps which acquire space on your device and also comes with annoying ads.
- Under the hood of redmi note 7 pro is coupled by Qualcomm Snapdragon 675 SoC which is an Octa-core processor clocked at (2×2.0 GHz Kryo & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo).
- Adreno 612 GPU powers the graphics on the Note 7 Pro for immersive gaming. The phone is coupled in two storage variants 128GB/6 GB RAM or 64GB/4GB RAM.
- At the rear it is dual camera setup with the primary camera of 48MP comes with SONY IMX586 sensor f/1.8 aperture lens and a 5MP depth sensor f/2.4 aperture with a dual LED flash and HDR support can record up to 4k@30FPS.
- The Dot notch camera claims to be a 13MP shooter which handles AI Portrait mode at the best level and can record video up to 1080p@ 30FPS.
- The Xiaomi Note 7 Pro has all the essential sensors like Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass with a USB Type-C for fast charging.
- The phone gets powered by a 4000mAh battery which supports Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 4.0 fast charge at 18W, from zero to 50% in 50 min to get all-day battery life.
- The Redmi 7 Pro is exclusively available at Flipkart and Amazon India price starting at 13,999 INR.
|Mobile||Redmi Note 7 Pro|
|Display||6.3-inch FHD+ (1080 x 2340) IPS LCD|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 675|
|Rear Camera||48MP SONY IMX586 sensor f/1.8 aperture lens
+5MP depth sensor f/2.4 aperture
|OS||Android 9.0 Pie|
Stay tuned for more Reviews and updates, do visit Mytechmobiles.com