Redmi 7: Xiaomi launches yet another budget smartphone, which seems to offer nearly everything that buyers might want at a low-cost price. As speaking of the Redmi 7, the phone runs with a Snapdragon 6 series chip, as the successor of it is predecessor Redmi 6 the company now launches the Redmi 7.
Redmi 7 Design
- The redmi 7 has a particular design while comparing it to its predecessor Redmi 6, which comes in gradient finishes at the back and holds up to a premium device which looks reasonable.
- Talking about the display, the redmi 7 features a 6.26-inch HD+ (720 x 1520) IPS LCD with a pixel density of 269 ppi, and a 19:5:9 aspect ratio which is protected by Corning gorilla glass 5.
- As the phone comes in three color variants which are to be Lunar Red, Eclipse Black, and Comet Blue, the colors on the device looks so enticing with the change in color is exceptionally smooth.
- At the rear of the phone is made out of the plastic body with a metal frame around the black variant of this attracts smudges and fingerprints which can be noticeable other than the color variants.
- The camera on this device placed on the top left corner with a tiny bump and the fingerprint scanner is in the middle, which is positioned well. The phone does support for Dual-Sim 4G LTE.
- The redmi 7 runs out the latest version of MIUI 10.2 on top of with Android 9.0 Pie with out of the box.
- Thus the MIUI doesn’t feature an app drawer where all icons are placed on the home screen.
- As usual, the redmi 7 does come with a ton of bloatware and in-app ads which annoys a bit but can be turned off in settings, the user experience is excellent, with minor lag time which can be easily fixed by some software updates.
- As the Redmi features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 632 14nm chipset which is an octa-core processor clocked at (4×1.8 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz).
- Adreno 506 GPU powers the graphics on the Redmi for a better gaming and a lag free experience.
- The phone comes in two storage variants 2GB/32GB & 3GB/32GB, and also without losing out the 3.5mm headphone jack with an IR emitter.
- At the back of the phone features a dual camera setup which primary camera of 12MP f/2.2 aperture PDAF lens and with a 2MP depth sensor with AI enabled scenes, and can record up to 1080p videos at 60FPS.
- The front features an 8MP f/2.0 aperture which is placed as a DOT notch and also acts as facial recognition unlock and can record up to 1080p Video.
- Redmi has all the required sensor in the smartphone world of 2019 like Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, Bluetooth 4.2, and Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, compass and USB 2.0.
- Redmi features a massive 4000mAh battery which is more significant than what we saw in Redmi 6, with such an incredible battery life with fast charging support at 10W it takes two hours of charge time from 0 to 100%.
|Display||6.26-inch HD+ IPS LCD|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 632|
|Front Camera||8MP f/2.0 aperture|
|Rear Camera||12MP f/2.2 aperture + 2MP depth sensor|
|OS||Android 9.0 Pie|
Stay tuned for more Reviews and updates, do visit Mytechmobiles.com