Realme is set to announce its first-ever flagship smartphone realme x on the 18th of July 2019 which possess flagship-level specs in a low-end budget price. As the tech evolves, we tend to have more budget-oriented phones with a high-level specification.
Realme X Design
- As for speaking of the display, there is no notch, or a punch hole were leaving it as a full view display with a motorized pop-selfie camera with minimal bezels around the screen.
- realme x sports with a large 6.53-inch FHD+ (1080 x 2340) AMOLED OLED panel offering a screen to body ratio of 85.9% and a 394ppi pixel density, with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
- The phone comes in two colour variants Polar White and Space Blue with glossy gradient finishes, which feels premium in hands.
- The back of the phone looks like glass material but its made up of polycarbonate and can avoid viewing of smudges and fingerprint marks on the white variant.
- Realme X replaces the fingerprint sensor by an in-display fingerprint tech which is quite fast and responsive and at the back has a dual-camera setup with an LED flash at the centre.
- Overall the design and the look of the realme x resembles more to One Plus 7 pro.
- Realme X runs the latest version of ColorOS 6 and top of with Android 9.0 Pie with the latest June security patch right out of the box. The UI on this device is pretty snappy and straightforward in terms of app launching & gaming.
- The realme x comes with the pre-installed bloatware from the third-party vendors, which again can be uninstalled. There are some cool features like motions and gestures controls which lets you open the app with a simple gesture.
- Realme X is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 which features an Octa-core AIE processor clocked at (2×2.2 GHz & 6×1.7 GHz).
- The graphics duties are handled by Adreno 616 the gaming on this device is incredible without any frame drops or lag and can play massive games like PUBG Mobile, Modern Combat, Asphalt racing.
- The phone comes in two storage variants 4GB/128GB and 8GB/128GB with no expandable storage, and it might not be an issue for not having expandable storage upon the 128GB onboard storage.
- On the back, the phone features a dual-camera setup with a 48MP f/1.7 aperture which is a Sony’s IMX 586 sensor uses pixel binning tech and a 5MP f/2.4 aperture depth sensor which can record video upto 4k.
- The front pop-camera houses a 16MP f/2.0 aperture which also uses pixel binning and can take good low-light selfies with some pro effects like portrait mode, bokeh effects with a 4K video recording.
- The phone features a Dolby Atmos sound system which is enabled by default for the speaker and can give you fantastic sound experience.
- The phone has the required sensors like Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, Fingerprint, Magnetic Induction, In-display Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, G-sensor, Acceleration Sensor, Pedometer.
- The battery on this phone is powered by a 3765 mAh which can give all-day battery life at a modern usage on a single charge and supports VOOC 3.0 fast charging with a 20W rapid charger.
- Realme X is exclusively available at Flipkart & Realme.com
|Display||6.53-inch FHD+ (1080 x 2340) AMOLED OLED|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 710|
|Front Camera||16MP f/2.0 aperture|
|Rear Camera||48MP f/1.7 aperture + 5MP f/2.4 aperture|
|OS||Android 9.0 Pie|
Stay tuned for more Reviews and updates, do visit Mytechmobiles.com