The company has launched five smartphones in India by mid-July and set to launch its new budget segment phone Realme 3i on the 23rd of July 2019 which has entry-level specs for a budget-oriented smartphone.
Realme 3i Design
- The Realme 3i sports a full-view display with a Dewdrop notch and has a minimal bezel around the screen with a slightly thick chin at the bottom.
- The display on the Realme 3i has a large 6.2-inch HD+ (720 x 1520) which is an IPS LCD panel with a pixel density of 271ppi and a 19:9 aspect ratio.
- The realme 3i comes in three colour variants Diamond Blue, Diamond Red, Diamond Black, with a new Diamond-cut Design at the back which is a textured matte finish not so shiny.
- The back of the phone feels sturdy enough to survive a few drops, which is made up of plastic with its new diamond-cut pattern by far makes it unique, and it is anti-smudge proof.
- The camera on the rear is placed on the top-left corner, and the fingerprint sits right in the middle of the phone with a realme branding at the bottom.
- realme 3i runs the latest version of ColorOS 6 and top of with Android 9.0 Pie with the latest June security patch right out of the box and added themes and wallpaper store in the ColorOS.
- The phone has an app drawer with heavy customization and features.
- The phone does come with pre-installed bloatware like NewsPoint, Web Novel, WPS Office, WhatsApp, Messenger which is quite apparent and can be uninstalled when not needed.
- Realme 3i is powered by MediaTek Helio P60 12nm chipset, which features an Octa-core processor clocked at (4×2.0 GHz & 4×2.0 GHz).
- Mali-G72 powers the graphics on realme 3i review which can handle ordinary games but whereas the massive, intense games like PUBG Mobile, Asphalt and Modern Combat are set to be medium by default which can experience a lit bit of lag.
- The Phone comes in two storage variants 3GB/32GB and 4GB/64GB and has expandable storage upto 256GB with dedicated microSD slot.
- The back of the phone features a dual-camera setup with a 13MP f/1.8 aperture PDAF lens and a 2MP depth sensor which is capable of taking decent pictures and supports chroma boost.
- The front Dewdrop notch houses a 13MP f/2.0 aperture which captures excellent crisp images with an average of low-light image quality performance.
- Above all these the phone is packed with all necessary sensors which include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, hotspot, Bluetooth 4.2, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
- The phone is backed by a massive 4230mAh battery which is capable of giving you all-day battery life and does not support fast charging, but as of battery capacity, it might not bother you.
|Display||6.2-inch HD+ (720 x 1520)|
|Processor||MediaTek Helio P60|
|Front Camera||13MP f/2.0 aperture|
|Rear Camera||13MP f/1.8 aperture + 2MP depth sensor|
|OS||Android 9.0 Pie|
Stay tuned for more Reviews and updates, do visit Mytechmobiles.com