Motorola One Vision
The motorola one vision is the latest mid-range phone from the company which aims to offers modern design, with powerful camera and hardware. The phone is said to be launched in India on June 20th of 2019 exclusively at Flipkart.
Motorola One vision Design
- The Motorola came up with a new design by replacing the notch to hole punch camera and leaving a full view display.
- Motorola One Vision has a 6.3-inch FHD+ (1080 x 2520) LTPS IPS LCD panel by offering an 82.5% screen-to-body ratio and 21:9 aspect ratio with a pixel density of 432 ppi.
- The phone comes in two color variants, which are Bronze gradient, and Sapphire gradient and have premium glossy finish at the back.
- As the phone features a 21:9 aspect ratio which is comfortable to watch videos on Netflix and youtube, and it is implemented only on Sony devices as of now with the same aspect ratio.
- The back of the one vision features a glass panel with rounded corners on edge and has a glossy finish.
- Which feels premium and has an oleophobic coating around the phone to prevent accidental water splash rated as IP52.
- The camera is placed at the top right corner at the back with a slight camera bump and has a fingerprint sensor at the middle which houses the Motorola brand logo.
- The phone runs on pure stock Android 9.0 Pie right out of the box which has a pretty fast UI with no bloatware install only some of the google apps are preinstalled which might be necessary.
- As it is an Android One program which means it can have all the latest security patch and Android upgrades in line, therefore it also includes ADW (Android’s Digital Wellbeing) feature where you can limit your usage on being the digital world.
- The motorola one vision is powered by Samsung’s Exynos 9609 SoC which is an octa-core processor clocked at 2.2GHz.
- The graphics on Motorola one vision runs by Mali-G72 GPU where it can handle all the games in 2019 whereas like PUBG Mobile, Asphalt 9 and PES 2019.
- The phone comes only in one storage variant 4GB/128GB and has expandable storage up to 1TB which again has a hybrid sim slot it means one sim and one MicroSD at a time.
- Speaking of the camera at the rear features a dual camera setup with a 48MP f/1.7 aperture (wide) PDAF lens and supports OIS, and has a 5MP f/2.2 depth sensor with dual-tone LED flash and can record video up to 4K.
- The primary camera on this device is of Samsung Isocell GM1 sensor, which is said to be delivering high-quality images and more detailed photography.
- In the front, it has a punch hole camera setup which houses a 25MP f/2.0 aperture which has pixel binning technology and can deliver brighter images at a low resolution.
- In addition to this, the phone has all the necessary sensor which includes Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass with a Type-C port.
- motorola one vision is backed by a 3500 mAh battery which is quite depressing when compared to its rivals, but at moderate usage, you can have all day battery life and claimed to be charged 100% in less than two hours with a 15W turbo power adapter.
|Mobile||Motorola One Vision|
|Display||6.3-inch FHD+ (1080 x 2520)|
|Front Camera||25MP f/2.0 aperture|
|Rear Camera||48MP f/1.7 aperture + 5MP f/2.2 depth sensor|
|OS||Android 9.0 Pie|
Stay tuned for more Reviews and updates, do visit Mytechmobiles.com