LG W10 Review
LG has revealed its budget-oriented phones in the new LG W series which are said to be LG W10, W30, and W30 Pro as the company adds these phones go up against rivals like Xiamoi and Oppo these are said to be having a good hardware performance as well as the design with a reasonable pricing.
LG W10 Design
- The lg w10 features a full view display with a top-notch and thick chin at the bottom which has a curved polycarbonate body and comes with curved edges.
- LG W10 sports a 6.19-inch HD+ (720 x 1512) which is an IPS LCD panel, with a screen to body ratio of 80.7% and a pixel density of 271 ppi.
- As the display on the LG W10 looks vivid, vibrant and bright as in the indoor sections but the outdoor viewing angles are not so appealing, which can be expected at this price.
- Whereas the phone comes in two colour variants which are to be Tulip Purple and Smokey Grey which looks ascetic.
- At the back of the phone features a polycarbonate body, where the camera is placed at the top right corner with an led flash, and the fingerprint scanner at the middle in terms of design it’s not so unique.
- The lg w10 runs with stock Android 9.0 Pie which comes right out of the box and the latest May security patch as of now. The UI on this device is snappy and can easily navigate through the single swipe gestures.
- As the phone runs on the stock Android, which means no pre-installed bloatware on this device, and in the future, it can come with at least two major Android Upgrade.
- The LG W10 features with a Mediatek Helio P22 processor which is a 12nm chip, clocked at 2GHz Octa-Core processor.
- PowerVR GE8320 powers the graphics on the W10 which is said to be a decent graphics processor, as of PUBG and Asphalt can be playable on medium settings.
- The phone has only one storage variant which is 3GB/32GB for storage issues there is a dedicated microSD slot which can be expandable up to 256GB.
- The back of the phone features a dual rear camera setup of 13MP PDAF lens and a 5MP depth sensor with an LED flash, with a handful of features like AI beauty, and time lapse, which can record video up to 1080p at 30FPS.
- The front notch houses an 8MP camera with an LED flash which can take beauty shots and portrait images in a pretty good manner.
- Apart from that, the phone has the required sensor which includes Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, FM radio, accelerometer, gyro, proximity and also comes with dual-sim standby.
- A massive 4000mAh battery powers the W10 which is capable of providing you all-day battery life.
|Display||6.19-inch HD+ (720 x 1512)|
|Processor||Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22|
|OS||Android 9.0 Pie|
Stay tuned for more Reviews and updates, do visit Mytechmobiles.com