Lenovo Z6 Pro
The company is all set to launch its latest flagship smartphone lenovo z6 pro in India on the month of August 2019 which is said to be boasts up by Qualcomm Snapdragon flagship-level processor with a mid-range price segment.
- As speaking of the display on the z6 Pro has a tiny dot notch, and apart from that, the phone leaves a full view display with a minimal bezel around the screen.
- The z6 pro sports with a 6.39-inch FHD+ (1080 x 2340) Super AMOLED panel by offering an 85.3% screen to body ratio and a pixel density of 403 ppi with HDR10 and DCI-P3 support.
- The phone comes in two color variants Red, Green with glossy finish at the back and is made up of glass body as usual with rounded corners.
- The main camera is placed at the top right corner with a slight camera bump, but the company has now replaced the physical fingerprint sensor with an in-display fingerprint tech.
- lenovo z6 pro runs the latest version of ZUI 11.1 on top of with the Android 9.0 Pie right out of the box, as it comes with ZUI skin which has a lot of customizable features and gestures, while the UI is pretty much smooth and lag-free. As it does not come under the Android One Program which might be a delay in having the latest updates but the company has claimed to be having all the updates and security patches within the time.
- lenovo z6 pro is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 chipset which features an Octa-core processor clocked at (1×2.84 GHz & 3×2.42 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz).
- Adreno 640 handles the graphics duties on the Lenovo Z6 Pro which has a no limitation for gaming, the device can handle whichever game you throw on it like Pro PUBG Mobile, Asphalt 9, PES 2019 and Fortnite.
- The Phone is available in three storage variants 8GB/256GB, 6GB/128GB, 8GB/128GB which can be expandable Up to 512GB via microSD slot and also has a headphone jack with Dolby Atmos sound support.
- The rear camera on the z6 pro has a four-camera setup with a 48MP f/1.8 aperture an 8MP f/2.4 aperture (telephoto), a 16MP f/2.2 aperture (ultrawide), and 2MP f/1.8 aperture OIS dedicated for the video which can record up to 4k.
- The front dot notch houses a 32MP f/2.0 aperture which can take incredible portrait shots and crisp images with beauty effects and HDR support and can record video up to 1080p.
- The phone has all required sensors like Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, Fingerprint (under display), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
- The phone is backed by a 4000mAh battery which powers all-day battery life and supports Lenovo Proprietary fast charging tech with an 18W fast charger.
- SPECIAL FEATURES
|Fingerprint Sensor Position||On-screen|
|Other Sensors||Light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope|
|Sim Slots||Dual SIM, GSM+GSM, Dual VoLTE|
|Operating System||Android v9.0 (Pie)|
|Display||6.39″ (16.23 cm)|
|Sim Size||SIM1: Nano SIM2: Nano (Hybrid)|
|Network||4G: Available (supports Indian bands) 3G: Available, 2G: Available|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 855|
|Processor||Octa core (2.84 GHz, Single core, Kryo 485 + 2.42 GHz, Tri core, Kryo 485
+1.8 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 485)
|Audio Features||Dolby Atmos|
|Audio Jack||3.5 mm|
|Bezelless Display||Yes with waterdrop notch|
|Pixel Density||403 ppi|
|Screen Protection||Corning Gorilla Glass|
|Screen Size||6.39 inches (16.23 cm)|
|Screen Resolution||1080 x 2340 pixels|
|Touch Screen||Yes Capacitive Touchscreen, Multi-touch|
|Settings||Exposure compensation, ISO control|
|Camera Features||Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus|
|Shooting Modes||Continuous Shooting, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR)|
|Optical Image Stabilisation||Yes|
|Flash||Yes Dual-color LED Flash|
|Video Recording||1920×1080 @ 30 fps|
|Quick Charging||Yes Fast|
- NETWORK CONNECTIVITY
|Wifi||Yes Wi-Fi 802.11, a/ac/b/g/n/n 5GHz, MIMO|
|Wifi Features||Mobile Hotspot|
|Usb Type-c||Yes (Doesn`t support micro-USB)|
|Usb Connectivity||Mass storage device, USB charging|
|Network Support||4G (supports Indian bands), 3G, 2G|
|GPS||Yes with A-GPS, Glonass|
Stay tuned for more Reviews and updates, do visit Mytechmobiles.com