In the year 2018, Apple launched iPhone Xs this is supposed to be the fastest iPhone ever with an even better camera in terms of design the XS and iPhone X represents no significant changes, while the ‘S’ cycle of iPhone models tend to have more changes.
iPhone XS Design
- The iphone xs has the same identical design as last year’s iPhone X, which it’s not more noticeable in terms of design.
- iPhone Xs comes with an OLED panel which emits a good amount of sharp and bright colors with a 5.8 inch OLED (1125 x 2436), with support for Dolby Vision, HDR 10, and Wide Color.
- The phone is embedded with stainless steel around the edges, which makes this device premium to hold in hands, the rear of iPhone Xs is coated with glass and looks elegant.
- Whereas speaking for the color variants of iPhone XS comes in Space Gray, Silver, & Gold, the only lag on the iPhone X is it misses out the Gold option, the Xs is, after all, an upgrade to X.
- As the Company replaces the fingerprint scanner by Apple’s latest Face Id which is far better than biometric authentication, the Phone does come with wireless charging support.
- The iPhone XS runs the latest version of iOS 12 which is the latest build from Apple as the company states for regular updates even for the older device.
- Which means you will be updated for every new change which is made by Apple. iOS is the most reliable and secure software in terms of security issues.
- The iphone xs features a powerful chipset under the hood A12 Bionic which is a 7nm chip Hexa-core (2×2.5 GHz Vortex + 4×1.6 GHz Tempest) which is a Next-generation Neural Engine.
- Whereas the graphics duties are handled by Apple A12 GPU (4-Core) processor promising up to 50% higher performance than the A11 GPU for intense gaming.
- The phone comes in three different storage variants 4GB/64GB/256GB/512GB as none of the iPhone series does not support expandable storage also comes with iCloud storage facility.
- Talking about the camera at the rear it features a dual 12MP wide-angle lens f/1.8 aperture and a 12Mp telephoto lens f/2.4 aperture with 2X optical zoom and 10x digital zoom, which is capable of recording 4K videos@60FPS and dual optical image stabilization.
- The Front camera features 7MP f/2.2 aperture True Depth camera which is a TOF (Time-of Light) 3d camera and acts as a Face Id, which records video @1080P 60FPS.
- Apart from that, the phone has all necessary sensors which include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, and Siri natural language commands and dictation.
- The battery on this phone is packed by 2658mAh which is said to be fast charged up to 50% within 30min of charge and provides all-day battery life and lasts up to 30 min longer than iPhone X.
- The XS is exclusively available at Flipkart, Amazon India, and Apple retail store.
|Display||5.8 inch OLED (1125 x 2436)|
|Processor||A12 Bionic 7 nm chipset|
|Front Camera||7MP f/2.2 aperture|
|Rear Camera||12MP wide-angle lens f/1.8 aperture + 12MP telephoto lens f/2.4 aperture with
2X optical zoom and 10x digital zoom
Stay tuned for more Reviews and updates, do visit Mytechmobiles.com