The iPhone X was indeed on hype until the Apple announced in the year 2017 on September 12 which was introduced parallel to the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus, and was officially available in the market from November 3, 2017. As the Apple’s tenth anniversary it was named as the iPhone X. (Pronounced to be iPhone 10, not iPhone “ex”)
iPhone X Design
- As it was Apple’s tenth anniversary, they desire to stand out and make it a great thing by launching the iphone x, which was totally mind-blowing.
- The phone’s display will blow your mind which is packed in a 5.8-inch OLED panel(1125 x 2436) with a 458 PPi pixel density of a 19:5:9 aspect ratio with True-tone Dolby Vision and HDR10 support.
- The rounded edges on the iphone x are meld by premium polished stainless steel which replaces the aluminum frame, the front and back feature glass body which claims to be most durable glass ever in an iPhone.
- iPhone X arrives in two color variants which are to be Space Gray & Silver with an oleophobic coating which means fingerprints and smudge can be easily wiped off.
- In here, the regular user of older iPhone misses out the home button and the fingerprint sensor which are replaced by home gestures and a Face Id which is quite futuristic from Apple.
- As a new re-designed iPhone the software is also designed for the phone to function as it is, which comes to be iOS 11 out of the box and can be easily upgradeable to iOS 12 and later on.
- The iOS is the most reliable and secure software when comes to any potential threat, as Apple’s promises for its all latest updates to be pushing even on the older devices and claims to be 50% faster than the previous version of iOS.
- The iphone x runs with a latest chipset A11 Bionic which is a 10nm chip powered by (Hexa-core 2.39 GHz (2x Monsoon + 4x Mistral)
- The graphics are powered by Apple’s GPU, which is a (three-core graphics) as the company promises up to 50% higher performance than the iPhone 8 and 8Plus.
- As speaking about the camera at the rear it features a dual setup 12MP Wide-angle lens f/1.8 aperture and a 12MP telephoto lens f/2.4 aperture with a 2X optical zoom, and can record videos up to 4K@60FPS, a Quad LED flash.
- At the front, it features a 7MP f/2.2 aperture of (Time-of Light) TOF 3d camera with three main sensors infrared camera, flood illuminator, and a dot projector all come which acts as a Face Id recognition even in low-light conditions.
- Above all, the phone is equipped with all the sensors which include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, Face ID, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer, and Siri natural language commands and dictation.
- The battery on the iPhone X comes with a 2716mAh which is to be fast charged at 15W and can charge up to 50% in 30min which last longer than the iPhone 7&7Plus with wireless charging support.
|Processor||A11 Bionic 10nm|
|Front Camera||7MP f/2.2 aperture,TOF 3d camera|
|Rear Camera||12MP Wide f/1.8 aperture + 12MP telephoto f/2.4 aperture
with 2X optical zoom
|OS||iOS 11 Upgradeble to iOS 12|
Stay tuned for more Reviews and updates, do visit Mytechmobiles.com