Google Pixel 3
The Google Pixel 3 was officially announced on October 9, 2018, and later it was released on November 1, 2018, to all over the world, alongside with the Google Pixel 3 XL with an excellent camera and a new design which makes the Google Pixel 3 one of the best smartphones yet in 2019.
Google Pixel 3 Design
- In terms of looks, the google pixel 3 is the most fashionable when compared to its predecessor and durable, where the device feels more premium to hold in hands, which gives a fierce competition to its rivals.
- The display on the pixel 3 has a 5.5 -inch FHD+ (2160 x 1080) OLED which comes with a 443-pixel density and a screen to body ratio of 77.2% protected by corning gorilla glass 5 with thick bezels around the phone.
- The Pixel 3 comes in multicolor variants like Clearly White, Just Black, Not Pink (slightly Pinkish).
- As the Google is familiar with its two-tone design where the top back has a shiny glass and the bottom half of 80% is of a matte finish.
- Which has a seamless transition between two textures and anti-smudge & fingerprint proof.
- The rear of the phone features a single camera setup which is placed at the top left corner with a tiny Dual-LED flash and a fingerprint scanner which is situated in the middle and can reach easily.
- The pixel 3 comes with the latest OS Android 9.0 Pie out of the box as expected which is a google line up product and can be seen the latest updates are first rolled out to the pixel devices.
- The UI on this device is slick smooth with fast, responsive animations that fires up any apps or games which you choose in a blink.
- As the developer of Android, the company pushes all its security patch updates and featured software updates to its Pixel devices.
- The Pixel 3 packs with powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Octa-core processor which is a 10nm chip clocked at (4×2.5 GHz & 4×1.6 GHz)
- Adreno 630 Powers the graphics on the pixel 3, which gives you seamless gaming without lag-free experience and can handle whatever game you throw on it.
- Taking into consideration, This comes in two storage variants 64GB/4GB and 128GB/4GB where you can’t expand the storage capacity as it does not support but you can always use the Google Cloud services.
- The rear features a single camera setup which is a 12MP f/1.8 aperture with OIS and Gyro-EIS support and Google added some new shooting modes like Top Shot, Super Res Zoom, and Night Sight and can record video up to 4k at 30FPS, 1080p at 60FPS.
- The front-facing camera features a dual setup which is of 8MP f/1.8 aperture (wide) and an 8MP f/2.2 aperture (ultrawide) which supports Auto-HDR, video recording at 1080p at 30FPS.
- Above all the Pixel 3 has all the required specs like dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer and with a single sim standby.
- The battery on the Pixel 3 is of 2915mAh which powers you all day on a single charge where you don’t miss any moment of your life, as of good news google includes a fast charge 18W wall adapter in the box itself with a USB Type-C port for fast charging.
- Lastly, if you want a good taste of Android, then go with the Pixel devices.
|Mobile||Google Pixel 3|
|Display||5.5 -inch FHD+ (2160 x 1080) OLED|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 845|
|Front Camera||8MP f/1.8 aperture + 8MP f/2.2 aperture|
|Rear Camera||12MP f/1.8 aperture|
|OS||Android 9.0 Pie|
Stay tuned for more Reviews and updates, do visit Mytechmobiles.com