Google Pixel 3 XL
Google Pixel 3 XL: The Google’s third generation pixel 3xl was officially made available on November 1, 2018, to all over the world, with establishing itself in the premium line of smartphone segment with a new design and the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 which indeed makes it a true flagship phone.
Google Pixel 3 XL Design
- The convey a lot from its predecessor in terms of design it has a pretty big notch at the front which houses a dual camera setup with minimal bezels around the phone.
- The display on the Pixel 3 XL has a 6.3-inch QHD+ (1440 x 2960) OLED panel with an 18.5:9 aspect ratio & HDR Support and a screen to body ratio of 82.8% protected by corning gorilla glass 5.
- As speaking of the color variants, it comes in Clearly White, Just Black, Not Pink (slightly pinkish), with an aluminum frame around the body.
- Google’s signature dual-tone finish at the back where the top is a shiny glass material and the remaining 3/4th is a textured finish making the phone look premium in hands which is again an anti-smudge proof.
- Where at the back it has a single setup camera placed on the top left corner with a dual LED flash and houses a fingerprint scanner right in the middle of the phone.
Google Pixel 3 XL Software
- The pixel 3xl comes with the latest OS Android 9.0 Pie out of the box as expected, which is a google line up product and can be seen with latest updates are first rolled out to the pixel devices.
- As of security threat, Google added a Titan M security chip what it does is strengthen the OS probity and keeps your private information like lock screen passcodes and all your stuff more secure.
- The Pixel 3 XL packs with powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 64 bit Octa-core processor which is a 10nm chip clocked at (4×2.5 GHz & 4×1.6 GHz).
- The graphics on the Pixel 3XL is powered by Adreno 630 for a seamless gaming experience.
- The google pixel 3xl comes with two onboard storage variants 64GB/4GB and 128GB/4GB which leaves you with no expandable storage, although you can use Google cloud services.
- On the back, it features a single camera setup which is a 12MP f/1.8 aperture with OIS and gyro EIS support and some shooting modes as like Top Shot, Super Res Zoom, and Night Sight which can record videos up to 4K at 30FPS and 1080p at 120FPS.
- At the front of the biggest notch houses with a dual camera setup which is of 8MP f/1.8 aperture (wide) and an 8MP f/2.2 aperture (ultrawide) which supports Auto-HDR, video recording at 1080p at 30FPS.
- Apart from all these the phone has all necessary sensors like dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot, Bluetooth 5.0, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer and with a single sim standby.
- The battery on the Pixel 3 XL is of 3430mAh which powers you all day on a single charge where you don’t miss any moment of your life, where the box includes an 18W fast charge wall adapter with a USB Type-C port for rapid charging and data transfer.
- If you want a good taste of Android, then go with the Pixel devices.
|Mobile||Google Pixel 3 XL|
|Display||6.3-inch QHD+ (1440 x 2960) OLED|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 845|
|Front Camera||8MP f/1.8 aperture + 8MP f/2.2 aperture|
|Rear Camera||12MP f/1.8 aperture|
|OS||Android 9.0 Pie|
Stay tuned for more Reviews and updates, do visit Mytechmobiles.com